Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey:  http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Love Me to Death - Allison Brennan
2. Invincible: The Chronicles of Nick
3. The President's Vampire - Christopher Farnsworth
4. Buried Prey - John Sandford
5. Ouran High School Host Club Vol. 1 - Bisco Hatori

I’m currently reading:

1. The Darkness Beyond - Alexis Morgan

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Devious - Lisa Jackson
2. Promise Canyon - Robyn Carr
3. Dreams of a Dark Warrior - Kresley Cole
4. 10th Anniversary - James Patterson
5. Vampire Knight Vol. 12 - Matsuri Hino

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/05/29/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-90

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

What a nice list! I thought Love Me to Death was very interesting. Loved the suspense. I really want to read The President's Vampire too but haven't bought it yet due the size of my TBR mountain. My Monday Report is here. Have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am so interested in that James Patterson book - that's the Women's Murder Club right? I have only read the first one though!

Allison Vaughn said...

Looks like a great week for you! Happy reading. :)

Allison | Well-Read Reviews

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your books. This coming week is my last week off before summer session. I have a few books I want to finish before school begins. Come see what they are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails