Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 23)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. The Legend of Michael - Lisa Renee Jones
2. Primal Bonds - Jennifer Ashley
3. Sealed Forever - Mary Daughtridge
4. Wickedly Charming - Kristine Grayson
5. The Sentry - Robert Crais
6. Otomen Vol. 10 - Aya Kanno

I’m currently reading:

1. Love Me to Death - Allison Brennan

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Invisible:  The Chronicles of Nick - Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. The President's Vampire - Christopher Farnsworth
3. Buried Prey - John Sandford
5. Ouran High School Host Club Vol. 1 and 2 - Bisco Hatori

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/05/22/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-89

5 comments:

Jennifer @ The Book Nympho said...

Great list. I have Primal Bonds on my TBR.
Here's my It's Monday

Francesca said...

I have Primal Bonds and Allison Brennan on my TBR, great books! Enjoy!

Check out ours at Under The Covers

pussreboots said...

I've also read volumes 1 and 2 of Ouran High School Host Club. I'm not sure if I want to continue though.

I finished ten books this week which actually surprises me because I hardly did any reading during my usual fun reading time. Come see what I finished.

The Blonde Diaries said...

I think you are the second blogger I've seen today that is reading Love Me to Death. It must be a popular book. I'll check back for your review.

Happy Reading!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the kind comments, greatly appreciated!

Slowly returning the favor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails