Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #48



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://ninjagirlreads.blogspot.com

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Ninja Girl from Ninja Girl Reads

Hi there, Ninja Girl here. I started a blog about three months ago called Ninja Girl Reads where I review mostly YA and paranormal titles. Growing up I was one of those kids who hated reading, absolutely refused to pick up a book unless it was assigned in school. Then a guy named Harry Potter came along, and I caught the book bug. It was like a whole new world opened up, and I just couldn't get enough. I'm an aspiring author who reads too much, sleeps too little, and loves finding the next series or single title that'll keep me up nights. I also love finding awesome book blogs, commenting, and stalking them to my heart's content. So if you've got any amazing recs (books or blogs), I'd love to hear them!

My favorite authors include Meg Cabot (always makes me laugh), Elizabeth Scott, and J.K. Rowling on the YA front, Patricia Briggs, J.R. Ward, and Susan Elizabeth Phillips for adult. I'm basically addicted to The Black Dagger Brotherhood series, in love with Zsadist, want my own brother to take home etc. But who doesn't, right? Can't get enough of anything paranormal/superhero-ish. Mainly because in my head I am one (Note: for proof see Ninja Girl profile photo). I'm still learning the ways of the blog-o-verse, but I hope you'll stop by and take a look.

Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? 

We all have them...

1. I like to read the ending of a book before reading the rest of the story. Am I the only one? LOL!

2. I really love animals and they seem to gravitate towards me too!

3. I love listening to 80's music and it helps me calm down when something upsets me.

4. I love to sing in the shower and really belt it out when no one is home.

5. I'm addicted to the Darkhunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon and The BDB series by J.R. Ward.

9 comments:

Ms. C said...

Found you through the Hop and now following, too! '80s music rocks! :)

Take care & happy reading,
Ms. C
http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/hops-follows_19.html

Jules said...

I loved the dark hunter series too, but I haven't read any of the new ones in a while!

Jules

I'm already a follower :D

Please feel free to stop by my blog -http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

My answers for this weeks hops are here :) http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

Maria Rodz said...

I'm with you on #1! I always like to read the last page of the book first. Glad I'm not the only one!
xo, Maria
Here's my hop!

Francesca said...

Hi there! New follower stopping by. I love animals too! And usually sing in the car, but not in the shower. LOL

Check out ours at
Under The Covers

Kay said...

I'm the car singer! I sing and wiggle when I'm alone in the car! LOL

I actually did stop reading Anita Blake after "Narcissus in Chains". I tried but it just kept getting more and more outrageous and she really lost the character.

As for lending, I also speak from personal experience. No lending books!

Have a great weekend!

Howard Sherman said...

This is a fun question. I’m learning so much about everybody and I don’t think most of us are as quirky as we think we are.

My quirks seem normal enough. As I wrote them I woke up to the fact a lot of my quirks create inner conflicts. I’ve got a lot to think about!

Follow me Back to my blog and see what quirks I’ve got – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard A. Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I like to read the end too!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I sometimes read the end of books when I'm halfway through. It's a bad idea, because I then often lose interest.
My IMM

Related Posts with Thumbnails