Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #47




This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://magnet4books.blogspot.com

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Al @ Magnet 4 Books


Hi! My name is Al. I am 22 years old (23 next month!), and I'm a junior in college. I'm majoring in Psychology, and minoring in creative writing. My love for reading started at a VERY early age, and has only grown since, which led me to my love of writing. Although I'm going to school to be a therapist, I still have this *dream* to be published one day!

I have been blogging for ABOUT a month and a half, but have been very fortunate to have everyone's awesome support! I have met so many awesome people through blogging! When I decided to start my blog, I'd just finished Hex Hall, and I desperately needed someone to talk to about it. But, even after i talked (a little) about it to a blogger I'd been following, it wasn't enough! I had more to say! So, with that my blog was born! I still can't get over how amazing people have been! My favorite author is Sarah Dessen, but I have MANY favorite books! (Hunger Games, Hex Hall, Delirium, etc.) I'm currently reading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, and I am LOVING it. It is so adorable! I review MOSTLY YA with the occasional adult fiction. I'm not too picky on the genre of YA, but lately I am really loving dystopian novels (as you can see from my current favorite books!)

Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

I would love to be Eve Dallas because I would be able to kick butt and put my hands on Roarke.


I would love to date Zarek from Kenyon's Darkhunter series, Zsadist from J.R. Ward's BDB series, Roarke from J.D. Robb's In-Death series, Hart from Brenda Joyce's Deadly series, Webb Tallant from Linda Howard's Shades of Twilight and Johnny Harris from Karen Robard's One Summer.

4 comments:

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

I am a new follower.

My FF is here :) http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend.

Nightly Cafe said...

Happy FF. I'm following :). Hope you have a great weekend.

BK

www.immortylcafe.com

Sally Bibrary said...

I love it - why settle for being one heroine when you have a bookshelf full of possibilities?

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Bex said...

Oh, I loved Zsadist! But then, I wouldn't want to ruin what he has with Bella, it's just so perfect!

My FF can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Related Posts with Thumbnails