Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 9)



Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Wild Man Creek - Robyn Carr
2. Phantom Evil - Heather Graham
3. Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning
4. SixKill - Robert B. Parker
5. Ai Ore! Vol. 1 - Mayu Shinjo

I’m currently reading:

1. Reckless - Anne Stuart

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons - Katie MacAlister
2. Born of Shadows - Sherrilyn Kenyon
3. The Chase - Nora Roberts
4. Savage Nature - Christine Feehan
5. Black Bird Vol. 8 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/05/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-86

9 comments:

Jules said...

Sounds like you have some great books!

Sally Bibrary said...

The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons sounds great - I have a few Katie MacAlister books in my TBR pile.

Here's my reading selections for this week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Super reading week for you! I need to really up my game...LOL :)

pussreboots said...

My husband is reading Black Bird right now. I have so many other manga series going that I don't want to start another one quite yet.

My list this week is inflated with picture books that I read with my daughter and manga that I read over my morning coffee. Come see what I'm reading this week.

Curling up by the Fire said...

I actually had to give Shadowfever back to the library as I just didn't have time to finish it with my other committments. I am going to take it out again in the summer and finish it as I'll be on holidays and can do it justice. Can't wait!!

The1stdaughter said...

What a fantastic week of reading! I love the titles you have listed!

Hope you have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop my to see what I've been reading at There's A Book! :)

Tasha said...

Have a fab week! See what I'm reading here and don't forget to link your British book reviews on Read My Review, hosted on my blog.
Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

Joann said...

You have some awesome books! Enjoy!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

test said...

cool! they seem like interesting books (: here's my MEME POST btw (:

btw, you might want to join our GIVEAWAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails