Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 2)



Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Hush - Cherry Adair
2. Bound by Darkness - Alexis Morgan
3. The Chase - Erin McCarthy
4. Mona Lisa Eclipsing - Sunny
5. Face of Danger - Roxanne St. Claire

I’m currently reading:

1. Wild Man Creek - Robyn Carr

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Phantom Evil - Heather Graham
2. Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning
3. SixKill - Robert B. Parker
4. Ai Ore Vol. 1 - Shinjo Mayu

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-85

1 comment:

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like another great reading week for you. I did better, but until summer break I will not be able to read as many book s as you manage. Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails