Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Reckless - Anne Stuart
2. The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons - Katie MacAlister
3. Born of Shadows - Sherrilyn Kenyon
4. The Chase - Nora Roberts
5. Savage Nature - Christine Feehan
6. Black Bird Vol. 8 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

I’m currently reading:

1. The Legend of Michael - Lisa Renee Jones

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Primal Bonds - Jennifer Ashley
2. American Vampire - Jennifer Armintrout
3. Toys - James Patterson
4. Buried Prey - John Sandford
5. Otomen Vol. 10 - Aya Kanno

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-87

5 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

I recently saw American Vampire and it caught my attention. Hope you enjoy it. Hava great week!

Marce said...

I really want to read a JohnS but don't want to start from the beginning.

You will enjoy Andrea Kane's newest I think. Twisted is my favourite of hers so far.

Book Blather said...

Cool list. You can't go far wrong with Christine Feehan and Sherrilyn Kenyon. :)

Have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had an awesome reading week!

samantha.1020 said...

Sounds like you had a really good week of reading :) I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Nora Robert book.

Related Posts with Thumbnails