Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Apr 4)



Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.


Last week I read:

1. Vampire Mine - Kerrelyn Sparks
2. Surrender the Dark - L.A. Banks
3. Promises in the Dark - Stephanie Tyler
4. Cold Dawn - Carla Neggers
5. The Night Season - Chelsea Cain
6. Degenki Daisy Vol. 4 - Kyousuke Motomi

I’m currently reading:

1. Eternal Rider - Larissa Ione

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Red Glove - Holly Black
2. Rock Hard - Olivia Cunning
3. Scones and Bones - Laura Childs
4. The Shepard - Ethan Cross
5. Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 1 - Arina Tanemura

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-81/

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had an amazing reading week... I hope I can have a week like that this week :)

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Sheila and pussreboots,

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, greatly appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails