Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Apr 25)

 
Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Count to Ten - Karen Rose
2. Secrets to the Grave - Tami Hoag
3. Deadly Dreams - Kylie Brant
4. Get Lucky - Lorie O'Clare
5. Hidden in Shadows - Hope White
6. Darkwood Manor - Jenna Ryan

I’m currently reading:

1. Hush - Cherry Adair

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Bound by Darkness - Alexis Morgan
2. The Chase - Erin McCarthy
3. Mona Lisa Eclipsing - Sunny
4. Face of Danger - Roxanne St. Claire

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/04/24/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-84/

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I have always wanted to try Tami Hoag, will have to look it out. Have a great reading week.

Jan von Harz said...

Six more books than I got read this week. The tiles all sound interesting. Hope you have another amazing week!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Tracy and Jan,

Thanks for the nice comments, greatly appreciated!

I also hope both you have a great reading week too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails