Friday, April 8, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #29

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this since I was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first mister Linky and your URL to the tag along post in the second Mister Linky.

*Third visit blogs listed and leave a comment to let them know you’re a new follower and would like a tag back. Or you can just a comment if you’re an old follower if you'd like.

If you have a question or problem you can email me, you'll find it under my contact. 

Question of the Week:

Which Dark Hunter book and Black Dagger Brotherhood book is your favorite and why?

My favorite DH book is "Dance with the Devil" and my favorite BDB book is "Lover Awakened" because I seem to gravitate towards angsty heroes who are redeemed by true love with a kick ass heroine.  Also they have a great storyline on why the hero is dark and acts like bad ass.

1 comment:

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

I am a new follower (and very new to blogging)

I am embarrassed to admit I have only read book 1 in the BDB series so that would have to be my fave ;) I hope to start the rest of the books sometime soon.

http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails