Friday, April 1, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #42



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://books-ahoy.blogspot.com/

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...


Books Ahoy!
 
 

Last week I decided that I wanted to start a book blog because I love to read books. I also thought it would be cool to share my opinion of a book with other people who also like reading, so I did a little research. I decided to ask my friend BookLover and she thought it was a great idea, so we became co-writers. After deciding on what we would do on the blog BooksAhoy was born.

Personally I love to read and there is hardly ever a time when you won't see my nose in a book. My favorite genre of books are action/adventure books with a little romance thrown into the mix, such as Twilight. BookLover is a big fan of the fantasy books. This combination gives us both a chance to explore new book boundaries. Overall, we love to read and can't imagine a world without books.

Q. What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving??

I don't really want to admit that I love "Devil's Embrace" by Catherine Coulter. 

I also love Rosemary Rogers books especially the older titles/series (ex: The Steve and Ginny saga).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just stopping by, stop and see mine and my giveaways.

Readaholics said...

Hey you, just stopping by on the follow. I'm ur newest follower. Fabu Blog! I can't for the life of me understand why I've never visited.
Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
See ya!
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Temperance Black said...

Hello, I'm a new follower. Please come by and follow me in return. http://temperanceblack.blogspot.com/

Kay said...

Thanks for stopping by Release Notes and you know I'm an old follower but I'll be stopping by again!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for stopping by and I will be slowly returning the favor!

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails