Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Apr 18)



Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Shiver of Fear - Roxanne St. Claire
2. Breaking the Rules - Suzanne Brockmann
3. Lover Unleashed - J.R. Ward
4. Red Mortal - Deidre Knight
5. Amnesia Labyrinth - Nagaru Tanigawa

I’m currently reading:

1. Count to Ten - Karen Rose

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Secrets to the Grave - Tami Hoag
2. Deadly Dreams - Kylie Brant
3. Get Lucky - Lorie O'Clare
4. Vampire Knight Vol. 1 - Matsuri Hino

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/04/17/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-83/

3 comments:

Sally Bibrary said...

Some great choices . . . I suspect a few of these will make their way into my TBR pile.

Sally @ Bibrary

Kathy Martin said...

Nice books! I liked Breaking the Rules but it made me think how seldom they talk about money and lack of funds in romances. Have a great reading week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have not read Tami Hoag in awhile but have always enjoyed her books. Have a super week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails