Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #46



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://startingthenextchapterbooks.blogspot.com

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter





Hello, everyone!  My name is Marla and I am the blogger behind Starting the Next Chapter.  I feature mostly YA of the paranormal romance and urban fantasy persuasion, though I recently became interested in dystopian and steam punk.  I also read adult paranormal romance, though I have yet to review any on my blog.  From time to time, however, I will read and review Jane Austen variations and sequels.  What can I say?  I'm a huge fan!  My other favorite authors include Cassandra Clare, Julie Kagawa, P.C. Cast (love her Partholon and Goddess Summoning series), and Charlotte Bronte.  My favorite books are: Jane Eyre; Sense and Sensibility; Pride and Prejudice; the Harry Potter series; the Iron Fey series; and Clockwork Angel.

I have been blogging in general for three years, but my book blog is a new adventure for me.  I started it on February 22 and it just began its third month of existence.  I started book blogging after answered one of the polls found on Goodreads.  The question was: "Do you write a book blog?"  I had to answer, "No," at first, but then thought, "Well, why not?"  I love reading, I like to write, and I enjoyed reading all of the different blogs in the book blogging community.  I decided to go for it and the rest, as they say, is history.

Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

1.  Dance with the Devil - Sherrilyn Kenyon
2.  Lover Awakened - J.R. Ward
3.  Lover Mine - J.R. Ward
4.  Steve and Ginny Saga (5)
5.  One Summer - Karen Robards
6.  Shades of Twilight - Linda Howard

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Old follower saying hi!

I picked Lover Awakened too. I need a bit of Zsadist!

Lesley @ My keeper shelf

Sally Bibrary said...

Considering a lifetime of nothing new to read, I went with books with serious re-readability, and (more importantly) a good variety. I just can't commit to one series or author forever. :)

Sally @ Bibrary

Unknown said...

New follower from FF. Would love a follow back. Donna at http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

Book Savvy Babe said...

Hey! Happy FF, I’m hopping through, you have good picks! I’m over at booksavybabe
http://booksavvybabe.blogspot.com

Bex said...

I also have Lover Awakened. I absolutely adored that book!

My list can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Readaholics said...

Hey you, just stopping by on the follow.
I'm such a fickle reader that my choice of books changes all the time.
Come check out my fickle choices!
Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
See ya!
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the interesting comments, greatly appreciated!

Slowly returning the favors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails