Friday, April 29, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #32

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this since I was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first mister Linky and your URL to the tag along post in the second Mister Linky.

*Third visit blogs listed and leave a comment to let them know you’re a new follower and would like a tag back. Or you can just a comment if you’re an old follower if you'd like.

If you have a question or problem you can email me, you'll find it under my contact.


Question of the week: Do you have another hobby besides reading?

I love to play horror survival games or detective games either on the PS2 or PS3.  I also watch animes.

6 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Detective games! That sounds fun! I'm such a follower...off to figure out if those are games I would like.

Sally Bibrary said...

I'd rather get away from all the electronics - I like to get out for a good hike (but there's always a book in my bag when I do it).

Sally @ Bibrary

Jeremy said...

Hi there,
Just stopping by on the 18 & Over Tag Along. I like to do arts and crafts mostly oil painting.

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Mandy P. said...

Old follower hopping through. :) Detective games do sound interesting. :)

Mandy @ Reality Bites

bittenbyromance said...

Detective games sound fun..
Have a good weekend!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for very nice comments, greatly appreciated!

I'm slowly returning the favor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails