Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Apr 11)



Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Eternal Rider - Larissa Ione
2. Red Glove - Holly Black
3. Rock Hard - Olivia Cunning
4. Scones and Bones - Laura Childs
5. The Shepard - Ethan Cross
6. Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 1 - Arina Tanemura

I’m currently reading:

1. Shiver of Fear - Roxanne St. Claire

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Breaking the Rules - Suzanne Brockmann
2. Lover Unleashed - J.R. Ward
3. Red Mortal - Deidre Knight
4. Amnesia Labyrinth - Nagaru Tanigawa

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/04/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-82/

4 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Wow great set of books. I really want to read Eternal Rider and Red Glove.

Anonymous said...

Great list! You can see mine here.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Every time I see Laura Childs on a blog I am reminded how I need to red her. I have two of her books here and she is from Minnesota.... I will get to her one of these days! Enjoy your week!

pussreboots said...

As this week I was mostly writing for my projects, my list of finished books isn't as bloated with homework.. Come see what I finished.

Related Posts with Thumbnails