Friday, April 15, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #30

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this since I was looking for more adult blogs.


Rules

*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first mister Linky and your URL to the tag along post in the second Mister Linky.

*Third visit blogs listed and leave a comment to let them know you’re a new follower and would like a tag back. Or you can just a comment if you’re an old follower if you'd like.

If you have a question or problem you can email me, you'll find it under my contact. 

Question of the Week:

Do you have a favorite hero, so far, this year? If so who? 

I have two favorite heroes and they are Zarek from the Darkhunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Zsadist from The BDB series by J.R. Ward.

7 comments:

Obsession with Books said...

Happy Friday!

I am a new follower :) http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

My favorite hero is Jerricho Barron's from Karen Marie Moning's Fever series.

Sally Bibrary said...

Hmm, again with the BDB series . . . I'm feeling so left out. I really need to crack one of those books open! :)

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Unknown said...

Hopping through, very late start. I am currently crushing Ryker from Sable Grace's Ascension.

Zarek & Astrid was my favorite DH book!

Jen at Red Hot Books said...

Zarek and Zsadist are two of the best tortured heroes of all time!! New follower here from the 18 and Older hop. Jen at http://redhotbooks.blogspot.com

Jeremy said...

Hello,
Happy Friday! or Saturday actually because I'm late.
I haven't really read a book this year that has stuck out to me. Maybe Dimitri from Vampire Academy?

Have a great weekend!!

bittenbyromance said...

Mine is Ares, Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione.

Have a good weekend!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the nice compliments and for hopping over from the blog!

I'm slowly returning the favor!

Barron and Ares are great characters!

Related Posts with Thumbnails