Friday, January 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I'm very excited and honored that I've received the Stylish Blogger award.  Thank you Jennifer @ The Book Noise and Ing @ As the Pages Turn for passing this award along to me! Make sure to stop by and check their blogs out!

Here are the rules once you are awarded:

Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award and Share 7 Things about yourself and Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award 7 Things about yourself:

1.  I'm an animal lover.

2.  I used to play the Clarinet in High School and haven't picked it up since.

3.  I'm a really really bad singer

4.  I'm a chocoholic

5.  I love to read and watch yaoi

6.  I secretly watch hentai

7.  My favorite colors are purple and blue.

I award this to all my blog followers who truly deserve this!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails