Friday, January 28, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #33



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://missiontoread.blogspot.com

3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...




I started my blog in December of 2010 after finding that I could never keep track of what I read and whether I liked it or not. I have been in the reading/writing community for years though as I am aspiring writer. I've had to let writing take a back-burner while I'm attending college, but I still find time to read. Priorities, I suppose. I was also struggling to find anything to read. As crazy as that seems now. My must read list is overflowing with things I want to read and my bedside is a jungle of books that I must get through to get to bed. Did I mention I'm just a bit messy? Clutter is good.

I got married a little more than a year ago and we have a precious if a bit mischievous pup, Chloe. There's already quite a few pics of her on my blog as I'm sorta in love with her. I'm a pre-law student that is double majoring in Psych/History. I adore history, although I read Paranormal/UF more than anything else. So that about wraps me up? I'd love to learn more about you, so please come by and say hello.

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

My favorite subjects in school were History and Law.

3 comments:

BLHmistress said...

Stopping by to say hi and to wish you a great weekend! My fave subject was History.

My FF and Blog hops

Sally Bibrary said...

Happy Friday, hon. Already a follower, but always happy to hop in on for a visit.

Bibrary Bookslut

Alisha (MyNeedToRead) said...

Rock on. History and law...make for an excellent pair. ^_^ Especially since much of law involves past precedent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails