Friday, January 14, 2011

Follow My Blog #31



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/

3,  Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

4.  Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5.  Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6.  If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7.  If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...
 
 

Annette @ The More You Read, The More You Will Know! 
Hey everyone! Happy New Year! This is Annette, and I started blogging in October of ’09 on a blog I still have, called “The Housework Isn’t Getting Done.” On this blog, I posted about all of my hobbies—cooking, sewing, camping, and of course reading. In September of 2010, I decided I wanted to become a more serious book blogger, and started my book blog called “The More You Read, the More You Will Know!” I’m a high school librarian, so I blog mostly about YA books, or adult books that would be appropriate for teens.

I have two grown kids, a husband, and a German Shepherd Dog named Mollie who is my spoiled rotten baby, so they all keep me busy when I’m not reading. I recently changed my blog design, so stop by and let me know what you think. I’m having a blast getting to know all kinds of people from their blogs and Twitter and also getting to know about a lot of BOOKS. I’m addicted to Google Reader. I feel I have a bunch of new friends and love the book blogging community.

The question this week is:
 
What makes up your non-human family??

I don't have any pets at the moment though I'm a huge animal lover!

5 comments:

Heather Trim said...

New Follower here! Love your blog layout. Happy Follow Friday.
http://heatheraine.blogspot.com

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
The Thirteenth Chime
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com
m

Jeremy said...

Hello,
Happy Friday I'm just stopping by for Follow Friday and the hop. I can't believe its Friday already but I hope you have a fabulous weekend and get lots of reading done.

Danielle
Romance Book Junkies

Unknown said...

It must be tough not to have any pets right now. We lost our beloved cat, Zorro, after a prolonged fight with kidney disease, but we are really happy to have adopted our new love, Wedgie!

Paranormal Romance Addict said...

Thanks for stopping by dear, I hope that you had a lovely weekend.
-Old Follower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails