Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jan 24)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Yours For the Taking - Robin Kaye
2. I Dream of Genies - Judy Fennell
3. In Silence - Erica Spindler
4. Senseless - Mary Burton
5. My Immortal Assassin - Carolyn Jewel
6. Black Bird Vol. 5 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

I’m currently reading:

1. Deadly Heat - Cynthia Eden

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Port Mortuary - Patricia Cornwell
2. Dead Run - Erica Spindler
3. Black Bird Vol. 6 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-72

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

What a great reading week and selection! Enjoy all your books!

Aaron Pound said...

I'm planning on finishing Asimov's Science Fiction (February 2011). Then I have to knock out National Geographic (February 2011), and The Economist (January 22nd-28th).

After that I hope to get to Earth Abides by George R. Stewart and The Sandman: A Game of You by Neil Gaiman.

Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds).

Related Posts with Thumbnails