Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #32



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.loganeturner.com/

3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...


 
 
Hello lovelies! My name is Logan (really? I know, quelle surprise!) and I started my book blog in December 2010. I'm working on a YA manuscript, but haven't read nearly enough YA books. I love challenges and starting a blog gave me a great excuse to join tons of reading challenges and expand my horizons a bit. I blog to share part of myself and connect with the rest of you awesome book bloggers, writers and authors. So far, I have not been disappointed. In the short time I've been blogging, I have met some truly amazing people, and I'm astonished by the amount of kindness and support shown to me on a near daily basis. I am so thankful to be featured this week and owe a huge debt of gratitude to Parajunkee, who runs one of the best blogs around.

But enough sappy stuff. Who am I? Why should you care about my blog? I'm married and work as a legal assistant for a non-profit organization. I grew up in Nebraska and now live in Chicago, which means that I'm a huge football fan (Go Huskers! Go Bears!). When I'm not watching football, I'm rooting for the Cubs. It's a lost cause, but someone's got to do it. I love the color purple, movies, and Shakespeare. I hate ketchup, bad manners, and most children. As for my blog, I mostly review YA paranormal novels, but some steamy romance, urban fantasy and steampunk books will slip in there from time to time. I post every day except Saturday, and I have two features each week: Writing Wednesday, where I post about, well, writing; and Silly Sunday, which usually involves a goofy YouTube clip. I hope you will stop by and say hello!

The question this week is:

Who do you cheer for?
 
I don't watch sports so I'm not cheering for anyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

just dropping by for the follow friday Really beautiful site and I'm your newest follower.
If you have the time drop by my blog:

http://mybookaddiction.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

Old follower, wanted to say hi! Drop by if you get a chance!

Kristin
MyBookishWays

Aaron Pound said...

New follower for Follow Friday. I love reading and writing about books, and reading about books. As my username says, I'm a book addict, so this should be the perfect place for me to feed my addiction. Looking forward to reading your blog.

Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds).

Related Posts with Thumbnails