Friday, January 7, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #30



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

 2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://stalkingthebookshelves.blogspot.com/

3. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.


The Friday Follow Feature is...

 


Hi, my name is Shannon, I"m going to turn 30 this month and you can generally find me Stalking the Bookshelves for the next great read!. I'm a happily married mother of two, who's love for reading began when I was very short, no really, even shorter then I am now! As the child of a military officer, I moved around a lot and often found myself alone in the summer without any friends. Since my siblings are a few years older then me, my mom would always find me the nearest library so I could stock up on books until school started. Books often helped me escape the uncertainty of a new place and as I got older, moving got easier (I even married someone in the military) but thankfully my love for reading never faded.

Two months ago, I decided to give this whole blogging thing a try, not knowing a single thing about how to do it. Many of my friends and family don't read YA books and I wanted to find a way to interact with other readers that share my same YA obsession! Best Idea Ever! I have talked with so many amazing people and discovered so many wonderful YA books that I didn't even know were out there. I'm really in love with what I'm doing! There's only two thing that would make it better, if I got paid for it and I could find a way to read faster! :)

The question this week is:
 
What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey im a new follower...for FF i had said karen marie moning fever series were books i was glad to see on another blog because i might not have picked them up on my own...great blog!
jenna
http://live2lovebooks.blogspot.com/

Gaming Gabby said...

Hey! New follower here. Nice to meet you. :)
Gaming Gabby's Blog

Unknown said...

Stopping by for the Follow. I think a everyone has given me tons of books to read. My list has more then doubled! LOL!

If you are looking for something different stop by for a guest audio review of the Mortal Instruments for the Morbid Romantica Challenge 2011. We are starting off with
January:  Nephilim/Fallen Angels. 

Mad Scientist
Steampunkery & Book Reviews
Forbidden Steam
Where the Mad Scientist can be found behind the bed chamber doors!

Alisha (MyNeedToRead) said...

The last read that I can directly trace to a specific blogger is Skin Heat by Ava Gray. Smexy Books wrote a review that I couldn't ignore...and didn't. Ava Gray/Ann Aguirre is an awesome author.

Cheers,
Alisha, (My Need To Read), proud new follower! ^_^

Heather Trim said...

Just "following" thru! I'm a new follower.
Cheers!
heatheraine.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

New follower :)

Jennifer said...

Dropping in from the hop. New follower. Have an awesome weekend.

Happy Reading!

I'm giving you an award too! You can get it at
http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-x2.html

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for all the kind comments, greatly appreciated!

Also thanks for following my blog and the suggestions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails