Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jan 3)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Scared to Death - Wendy Corsi Staub
2. Everlasting Desire - Amanda Ashley
3. Simply Irrestible - Jill Shavis

I’m currently reading:

1. Torn Apart - Sharon Sala

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Undertow - Cherry Adair
2. Seducing the Vampire - Michele Hauf
3. When Pleasure Rules - J.K. Beck
4.  Vampire Knight Vols. 4 - 6

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-69

3 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like you had a good with with some very intriguing titles. Hope this week is terrific!

Wolfe said...

looks like you had a nice week. I loved Jill Shalvis. I can't wait for the next one!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

What a great reading week for you! Enjoy this week too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails