Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jan 17)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Chains of Fire - Christina Dodd
2. Don't Blink - James Patterson
3. Night of the Vampires - Heather Graham
4. Dengeki Daisy Vol. 3 - Kyousuke Motomi

I’m currently reading:

1. Yours For the Taking - Robin Kaye

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. I Dream of Genies - Judy Fennell
2. In Silence - Erica Spindler
3. Senseless - Mary Burton
4. My Immortal Assassin - Carolyn Jewel
5. Black Bird Vol. 5 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/01/16/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-71/

2 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like you had a great week and another one planned. Hope you enjoy all your reads!tro

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am trying to remember if I read Don't Blink by Patterson. How sad is that?

You had a great reading week! Enjoy this one too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails