Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jan 10)




Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Torn Apart - Sharon Sala
2. Undertow - Cherry Adair
3. Lie to Me - Stephanie Tyler
4. Vampire Knight Vols. 4 - 7 - Matsuri Hino

I’m currently reading:

1. Chains of Fire - Christina Dodd

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Don't Blink - James Patterson
2. Night of the Vampires - Heather Graham
3. Dengeki Daisy Vol. 3 -

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-70

4 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

You had a great week. I wish I could get through at least four books a week. Hope this week is also great!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have not read any Patterson in a while... I think I am due! Have an awesome week!

Nina said...

Fab week! I should read more adult vampire books. :)

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

I also hope you have a great reading week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails