Friday, January 21, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #18

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*Place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky

*Then add your post for the tag along in the second box linky

*When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment, so they can tag along to your blog.

*There is a code on my left sidebar, so you can place the pic. on your post.

This weeks question:

No Question this week!

3 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Hey seen you on Bitten by Paranormal Romance. I am a new follower! I like both YA and Adult but Adult a little more. Looking forward to keeping up with adult blogs.

Jeremy said...

Happy Friday!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
I'm looking forward to my baby nephew coming over to see auntie. :)
I can never say how much I enjoy the adult tag along. Thanks to Lori :)

Danielle
Romance Book Junkies

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

My hottest recent read has to be Eternal Flame by Cynthia Eden. My review will be up on Monday (the 24th) over at my blog!

Happy Friday ~ Miranda
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Book Reviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails