Friday, July 6, 2012

July Happenings on the Blog

Here is some of the things happening to the blog this month:

Adding to the Blog:

1.  Yaoi Manga Reviews (M x M relationship) - will be reviewing a couple this month
2.  Have started a spotlight on a new Blog each week
3.  Update Challenges
4.  Add some books/manga/manhwa to my Trade/Sell Page (will be ready on Monday)
5.  Participating in the Waiting on Wednesday and/or Desperately Wanting Wednesday Memes
6.  Update my Review Policy

Questions:

1.  What would you like to see on this blog, please leave your opinions in a comment, thanks!

2.  Any meme(s) you would like me to participate in?

1 comment:

Book of Secrets said...

I've always liked the Waiting on Wednesday meme, but my choices don't seem to fit in with the others anymore. *shrugs* ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails