Thursday, July 5, 2012

Blog Spotlight #1: Brianna's Book Blog







Please welcome Brianna from Brianna's Book Blog for my very first blog spotlight!

1.  Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourself:

I am a book addict! I love to read and review books for any author- best-selling, independent, & brand new. I like to give authors my honest feedback as a real reader. I love pretty much all fiction but my favorite genres are Paranormal/Urban Fantasy, Contemporary Romance, Chick Lit, Mystery/Thrillers, & more! I post my book reviews on my blog, Goodreads, and Amazon. I also review books for reviewthebook.com. I would love to review books professionally one day.

2.  Tell Me a Little About Your Blog (main genre you blog about, favorite genres, etc.):

I just recently started my book blog. It is a place for me to post all my book reviews and other book related fun. I wish I started this blog two years ago so I would've had hundreds of reviews! But I am going to write a review for each book I finish reading now. I also add new book releases, book news, and plan to add ebook freebies and contests. I still need followers for my blog so I need to get it out there for people to see. I'd love and appreciate the help. I would also take any advice, suggestions, and help. Thank you!

3.  What are your top ten favorite paranormal series?

Top Ten Paranormal Series (in no order)

The Dark-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward
The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
The Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian
The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost
The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
The Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter
The Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

Thanks so much for participating, Brianna!

If you would like your blog to be spotlighted you can sign up here, thanks:

http://paranormalromanticsuspensereviews.blogspot.ca/2012/06/blog-highlight-form.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails