Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (July 30)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  The Unholy - Heather Graham
2.  The Calling - Kelley Armstrong
3.  Secrets of the Lost Summer - Carla Neggers
4.  Close Your Eyes - Iris Johansen
5.  Within the Flames - Majorie M. Liu
6.  Jiu Jiu Vol. 1 - Touya Tobina
7.  13th Boy Vol. 12 - SangEun Lee

I’m currently reading:

1. Call Me Wild - Robin Kaye

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Hell on Wheels - Julie Ann Walker
2.  A Lady Can Never Be Too Curious - Mary Wine
3.  I Own the Dawn - M.L. Buchman
4.  Plain Fear: Forbidden - Leanna Ellis
5.  Three Wolves Mountain - Bohra Naono
6.  Honey Darling - Norikazu Akira

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-149 

2 comments:

The Brunette Librarian said...

Always love coming here each week for book recommendations.

I'm starting to read Firelight by Kristin Callihan...Have you guys read it? Everyone just raves about it and its ok, but not a favorite yet.

Have a great reading week!
The Brunette Librarian Blog

Martha Eskuchen said...

You had a great week last week! Several of my fav authors that I need to start reading again - Neggers, Johansen, esp.
Three of your books this week I have read/will read this month. I really am enjoying Hell on Wheels. I don't do the Buchman book till the end of the month.
Happy reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails