Monday, July 2, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (July 2)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  The Officer Says I Do - Jeanette Murray
2.  Jesse - C.H. Admirand
3.  Luscious - Amanda Usen
4.  Run Wild - Lorie O'Clare
5.  Secret of the Wolf - Cynthia Garner
6.  Protector - Catherine Mann
7.  Naruto Vol. 57 - Masashi Kishimoto
8.  Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal Vol. 1 - Kazuki Takahashi

I’m currently reading:

1.  A Perfect Storm - Lori Foster

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Darkness Devours - Keri Arthur
2.  Gone Missing - Linda Castillo
3.  Undead and Unstable - MaryJanice Davidson
4.  After Innocence - Brenda Joyce
5.  Vampire Knight Vol. 14 - Matsuri Hino
6.  Dengeki Daisy Vol. 10 - Kyousuke Motomi

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-145

4 comments:

Lauren B said...

Lori Foster and Brenda Joyce are both on my TBR. I've read Foster

Enjoy your books!

Here's my Week in Review.

Juli Rahel said...

Oh wow, you ar reading so much! I thought I read a lot of books at once! Maybe I'll pick up some speed now that the holidays are starting! ;) I hope you enjoy your books!
My Monday Post
Juli @ Universe in Words

Jo said...

What a great week of reading. I see a few books I need to look into.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

@LaurenB

Hope you get to Lori and Brenda's books soon!

Thanks I'm really enjoying my books this week!

@Juli,

Yes I'm really enjoying my books this week!

@Jo,

Cool which books are you looking into?

Thanks everyone for the comments, greatly appreciated and have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails