Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BEA: Best of 2012





Today’s suggested posting topic is “Best of 2012”:

Share some of your favorite books so far this year, and/or the the books being promoted at BEA that you hope will end up among your favorites for the year!

Here's my list of favorite books this year:

Romantic Suspense


Edge of Midnight - Leslie Tentler
Dead by Nightfall - Beverly Barton
Trace of Fever - Lori Foster
Savor the Danger - Lori Foster
Celebrity in Death - J.D. Robb
If You Hear Her - Shiloh Walker
If You Know Her - Shiloh Walker
The Witness - Nora Roberts

Historical

Secrets of an Accidental Duchess - Jennifer Ashley
Not Wicked Enough - Carolyn Jewel

Paranormal

Firelight - Kristen Callihan

YA

Ripper - Stefan Petrucha

10 comments:

Perogyo said...

Secrets of An Accidental Duchess sounds great! I love those types of stories.

Unknown said...

You've got some good sounding books there and I haven't read any of them! :) Will definitely have to check them out, thanks!
favs!

Alba said...

I really REALLY need to read more PR!!! I think I've been missing out!!! >.<

Here's my Best of 2012-> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/06/armchair-bea-oh-clouds-its-best-of-2012.html

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

I've heard great things about Ripper! I'll have to check it out again!

Here's my Armchair BEA Best of 2012 post and my giveaway post for today!

Christina2227 @ The Book Hookup said...

I haven't heard of any of these, I don't believe. Why can't there be more time in the day? *le dramatic sigh* I guess I need to do some snooping on Goodreads.

I hope you have a great BEA-filled week!

~Christina (and the other Book Hookup Litbrarians)
The Book Hookup's Best of 2012

Valia Lind said...

Oh I love seeing Lori's books on favs lists!! I adore that series to pieces!!

Here are some of my favs: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/06/armchair-bea-best-of-2012.html

Bookfool said...

I don't read much romance, anymore, but I used to really enjoy it. Probably ought to throw more in, now and then. Nice list!

Unknown said...

I've heard such good things about Firelight. I really do need to find the time to read it... Great list, thanks for sharing! :)

Nise' said...

Celebrity In Death made my fav list too. I enjoyed The Witness

Unknown said...

whoa...you same like me..i really love in death series by jdrobb..
i love roarke and eve dallas.

thanks for the giveaway ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails