Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life is Good Award


I just received the Life Is Good Award from Lover of Romance at Addicted to Romance I love checking out her blog for some great romantic historical reads.  If you haven't been there, you should drop by, she has a great blog! Thanks again Lover of Romance!!!

Now, here's how this award thing works:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.

2. Answer the 10 survey questions below.

3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.

10 Survey Questions;

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?

No I have no regrets blogging under my own blog name.  The only time I blog anonymously is when I don't have an account.

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

Hmm well I debate about reviewing books and rating them I didn't really like on my blog.  Eventually I do review and rate them.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

I see someone who loves life and is grateful that her family and friends are healthy and well!

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

Coke, homemade ice tea and lemonade.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

Dance,  go shopping or watch movies with friends, read books/manga, sing or watch animes

6.  When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?

I was the shy one and a loner.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

When I visited the Sydney Opera House back in 1996.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

Depends I feel comfortable writing about book reviews but I'm not really comfortable about blogging about myself.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

Depends on the person who I'm talking to but most of the time I'm sitting and reading a book.

Please pass this award onto ten bloggers you admire. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it. Spread the love!

Here Are Ten Bloggers I just Love!!!

I pass this award to all my blog followers you all deserve it and it's hard for me to just pick 10!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails