Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Feb 7)



Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Worth Dying For - Lee Child
2. Red Demon - Deidre Knight
3. Everyone Loves a Hero - Marie Force
4. The Werewolf Upstairs - Ashlyn Chase
5. The Grand Delusion - Heath Sommer
6. Fierce Eden - Jennifer Blake
7. My Love My Enemy - Jan Cox Speas
8. Black Bird Vol. 7 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

I’m currently reading:

1. Blood Trinity - Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Ghost Moon - Heather Graham
2.  Body Heat - Brenda Novak
3.  In the Company of Vampires - Katie MacAlister
4. Otomen Vol. 9 - Aya Kanno

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-1-year-anniversary-party/

5 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

So very interesting titles. Hope you enjoyed them all and that you have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had such a great week! I hope the Lee Childs book was goo d- I hear good things about this author.

Aleetha said...

wow for your reading speed.
I know none of your books :D

Hope you enjoy all your readings

Joy said...

Great list of books--Happy Reading!
Here's my Monday!

Lover Of Romance said...

Sounds like you have a good reading week ahead of you!!! I hope that you enjoy them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails