Friday, February 18, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #22

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*Place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky

*Then add your post for the tag along in the second box linky

*When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment, so they can tag along to your blog.

*There is a code on my left sidebar, so you can place the pic. on your post.

This weeks question:

Do you read romantic suspense books?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

just stopping by for the 18 & over tag along. have a great weekend!

Sally Bibrary said...

Happy Friday, hon! Can't say I read a lot of suspense books, but I do dabble from time to time. :)

DemonLover said...

Hi there! New follower.
Please come check out my site and all the man candy!
www.demonloversbooksandmore.com

I do read Rom-suspense, Brenda Novak has some good stuff and so does Shannon K Butcher

DL

Ronda Tutt said...

Just stopping by to say hello and wish you a great weekend.

I read some suspense but mostly just paranormal romance.

For FF: I loved the Sci-fi Romance called True Believers by Maria Zannini.

Book of Secrets said...

Stopping by to say "hello!" Yes, I love romantic suspense. I want to read more of that subgenre this year. Have a great weekend!

Diana @ Book of Secrets

Unknown said...

Hi! Stopping by with the 18+ tag along. I'm a new follower. I love romantic suspense because they're usually smartly written (the good ones, of course!).

Have a wonderful weekend!

Gabrielle
http://gbisset.blogspot.com/

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for hopping by and I'm slowly returning the favor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails