Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Feb 21)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Merciless - Mary Burton
2. Ecstasy in Darkness - Gena Showalter
3. Strong, Sleek and Sinful - Lorie O'Clare
4. Breathless - Anne Stuart
5. Grand Guignol Orchestra Vol. 2 - Kaori Yuki

I’m currently reading:

1. This Side of the Grave - Jeaniene Frost

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Tiger Eye - Majorie M. Liu
2. White Heat - Brenda Novak
3. Luck of the Wolf - Susan Krinard
4. Togainu no Chi Vol. 1 - Suguro Chayamachi

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-75

3 comments:

Majanka said...

Sounds like a lot of nice novels. I love the title Breathless. Happy reading!

Here's what I'm reading this week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You rocked the books last week - wow! I need a couple weeks like that :)

Joann said...

You read some good books this week! Enjoy!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails