Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Feb 28)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. This Side of the Grave - Jeaniene Frost
2. Tiger Eye - Majorie M. Liu
3. White Heat - Brenda Novak
4. Luck of the Wolf - Susan Krinard
5. Togainu no Chi Vol. 1 - Suguro Chayamachi

I’m currently reading:

1. Drink of Me - Jacquelyn Frank

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Libertine's Kiss - Judith James
2. Hot Finish - Erin McCarthy
3. Treasure Me - Robyn DeHart
4. Deadly Lies - Cynthia Eden
5. Togainu no Chi Vol. 5 - Suguro Chayamachi

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-76/

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You had a brilliant week. As for your list this week, I read Deadly Lies and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-28.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails