Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #37



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://nakeshabrown.blogspot.com

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

NaKesha of Totally Obsessed
 

Hi! I’m NaKesha and my blog is Totally Obsessed. I’ve been blogging off and on for a while now on other sites however; I just started Totally Obsessed in January. I have several obsessions which often change weekly but the number one constant is books. I loooove to read. I read mostly Young Adult fiction, Urban fiction, even a little romance and now I read more and more paranormal, fantasy fiction. My second obsession is writing. So when I’m not reading, I’m writing, writing, writing.

My blog is a collection of what I’m feeling at the moment. It’s not just a book blog or a picture blog or a lifestyle blog, it’s a mixture of all those things. I enjoy reading what others have to say on their blogs about their lives and being introduced to new books and authors as well.

So basically, I blog when I’m supposed to be working (shh!), I read when I should probably be sleeping and I write all the other moments of the day.

Q. Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

2 comments:

Rie Conley said...

Love your blog!

New follower.

#FF

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

Ahh, a blog after my own heart! =) Happy Follow Friday - new follower here!

I love paranormal, and I'm getting more and more into romantic suspense as well, so I look forward to seeing more from you!

Have a great weekend!
Amanda
www.glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails