Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Feb 14)



Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Blood Trinity - Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
2. Ghost Moon - Heather Graham
3. Body Heat - Brenda Novak
4. In the Company of Vampires - Katie MacAlister
5. The Bodyguard - Cherry Adair, Gena Showalter and Lorie O'Clare
6. Otomen Vol. 9 - Aya Kanno

I’m currently reading:

1. Merciless - Mary Burton

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Ecstasy in Darkness - Gena Showalter
2. Strong Sleek and Sinful - Lorie O'Clare
3. Breathless - Anne Stuart
4. Grand Guignol Orchestra Vol. 2 - Kaori Yuki

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/02/13/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-74/

3 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

That is a great deal of reading in one week. Wish I had the time to read that much too. Hope you have another ter\rific week!

Sally Bibrary said...

Some great choices here . . . I'm much afraid my towering TBR pile may be extending another story soon (pun intended - LOL).

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Happy valentine's day my dear friend!!! I hope you had a great day! Hugs to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails