Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow My Blog #34



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://visionquestfail.blogspot.com

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Katy of Vision Quest Fail



Hi, my name is Katy and I've been blogging since 2009, but I wasn't into book blogging at first, I saw Angieville and Tynga's blogs, and decided I'd try out book blogging, and here I am. I'm really into Urban Fantasy and YA Fantasy, but occasionally I'll read a YA. I also recap The Vampire Diaries every week, I'm Team Damon! I really like interviewing authors I love, and I sometimes do giveaways. I have two going on right now, and an upcoming interview/giveaway with Erin Kellison author of Shadowman.

When I'm not reading, I'm a huge hockey fan. I love the Pittsburgh Penguins and The Washington Capitols even though they're rivals. I'm also an aspiring business student, I want to go into Real-Estate one day. I'm a notorious book pusher when it comes to people I know in person, I've relentlessly pushed The Hunger Games and The Black Dagger Brotherhood on several people. I just hope I can inspire someone to read a book I loved, that's kind of why I blog.

What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)
The book I'm currently pushing is "Senseless" by Mary Burton.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Friday! I'm an old follower. Check out my blog: www.bethebooks.blogspot.com :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails