Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Sept 6)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Primal Instincts - Susan Sizemore
1. The Reckoning - Kelley Armstrong
2. Black Magic - Cherry Adair

I’m currently reading:

1. Sin Undone - Larissa Ione

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. The Prize - Brenda Joyce
2. The Perfect Bride - Brenda Joyce

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-52/

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I wish I were you. Primal Instincts and Black Magic are on my TBR stack but I don't know when I will get to them. And I keep meaning to start the Larissa Ione series. I have no excuse. I have the first five books on my Kindle. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

Marce said...

I may try a Kelly Armstrong, they look intriguing.

My Post

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-after.html

E.J. Stevens said...

Oooh, so many wonderful books! Enjoy. :)

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wow- quite the line up! Enjoy all your books this week!

Lover Of Romance said...

Looks like you have some good ones, hope you are enjoying your current read!!!

Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

Happy Reading!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Kathy,

I recommend reading "Primal Instincts", "Black Magic" and the Demonica series!

Hi Marce,

I highly recommend reading the Kelley Armstrong series!

Hi E.J. Stevens, Sheila and LOR,

Thanks and I hope you have a great reading week too!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I am with Kathy--Primal Instincts and Black Magic are on my TBR but September is a huge release month of books I am anticipating.

Related Posts with Thumbnails