Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Sept 20)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Wild Fire - Christine Feehan
2. Undead and Unfinished - MaryJanice Davidson
3. Dead in the Family - Charlaine Harris
4. Crown Vol. 1 and 2 - Shinji Wada

I’m currently reading:

1. No Mercy - Sherrilyn Kenyon

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. The 9th Judgment - James Patterson
2. Storm Prey - John Sandford
3. Black Bird Vol. 5 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-54/

4 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like you had a good week. Certainly better than mine was. Have this one is a good.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a super week! Enjoy the Patterson, I am listening to one of his now. :)

Chrissie said...

James Patterson is one of my favourite authors! I hope you have a great reading week :)

www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

The1stdaughter said...

Kenyon is an author I've wanted to read for such a long time. I hope you're really enjoying it!

Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by There’s A Book to take a look at what I’ve got planned for the week! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails