Friday, September 24, 2010

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday #5


Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky
*Then add your post for the tag along in the second box linky
*When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment, so they can tag along to your blog.
*There is a code on my left sidebar, so you can place the pic. on your post

You must be 18 to participate!!!

8 comments:

Tasha said...

Hi! I'm just stopping by from the tag-along... Hope you have a great weekend!

~Book Obsessed

Tanya said...

Hey! Just stopping by via the tag-along! Have a great weekend hon!

Chazz said...

Hi, I am another one hopping on by and following your blog.
If you get a chance to stop by mine as well that would be ace.

Chazz
http:chazzhart.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Stopping by via the tag-along. I'm a new follower. Some of your favorites, are favorites of mine as well :)

Jeremy said...

Hello, It's finally Friday!

I'm just stopping by on the tag along. I'm an old faithful follower of your blog.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Janna said...

Hi, I love this tag along! :) I'm an old follower, just waving hello!
Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo
Janna

bittenbyromance said...

Have a great weekend!

Lily said...

Hi! I'm just stopping by from the tag-along. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails