Friday, September 3, 2010

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday #2

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky
*Then add your post for the tag along in the second box linky
*When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment, so they can tag along to your blog.
*There is a code on my left sidebar, so you can place the pic. on your post

You must be 18 to participate!!!

7 comments:

JennJ said...

Great blog I found you as part of Bitten By Paranormals Adult Blogger Tag Along! I'm now a new follower! :)

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Love the Blog , Im always on the lookout for new titles and authors .:)
Im now a follower

Yvonne said...

Love your blog. I'm visiting from the Tag Along. Have a great weekend.

Book of Secrets said...

Hello! I'm an old follower, but I had to re-follow you today because your blog feed hasn't been updating in my reader. I've missed several weeks of your posts, but it's working now! Have a great weekend!

Diana ♥ Book of Secrets

bittenbyromance said...

Hope you have good weekend.
Laurie!

Magic Faerie said...

Love you blog, found you on the adult bloger tag along! Am now following you too.

Have a great weekend!

Tanya said...

Hi! I'm an old follower, but I wanted to stop by and wish you a happy weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails