Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Sept 27)


 What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. No Mercy - Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. The 9th Judgment - James Patterson
3. Storm Prey - John Sandford
4. Black Bird Vol. 5 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

I’m currently reading:

1. Make Her Pay - Roxanne St. Claire

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. A Summer in Sonoma - Robyn Carr
2. Deadly Promises - Anthology
3. Pray for Silence - Linda Castillo
4. Otomen Vol. 7 - Aya Kanno

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-55

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE John Sandford's Lucas Davenport series! I really liked Winter Prey...AWESOME sauce!

Mary Grace said...

Dropping by. :) Haven't heard of the books but seems like great books. If you have time, drop by my blog and say hi. Here's my picks for this week

And don't forget to enter my giveaway if you want to. Have a great day! following via GFC.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

You have a few on your list I have never heard of: Make Her Pay and Pray for Silence. I still have John Sandford on my list to read (like already bought the books, sitting on my shelves for when I get a read-cation)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Your books have suspenseful titles- I hope you enjoy them all :)

Lover Of Romance said...

I have heard some great things about No Mercy, hope you enjoyed it!! I also enjoy robyn carr, hope you enjoy reading A Summer in Sonoma!!! Hope that you are having a great week so far!!

Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

Happy Reading

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey honey girl! Just popping in for my weekly/as often as I can... to get over here to see how you are doing!?! I hope all is well! Hugs to you!

Martha Eskuchen said...

Hi PRS! How did you like The 9th Judgment? Make Her Pay should be good suspense. Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails