Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award


Big Thank You to Jackie over at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories for passing this award on to me!

The Rules for the award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

My 7 Things Are:

I will list them at another time!

I would like to pass this on to all my blog followers!

2 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Congrats honey on your award!!!!
Hope all is going well for you!
Yaya! Tomorrow is TGIF!!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Cecile,

Thanks for the congrats, always appreciate your comments!

I hope you have a great night and you are doing well too!

Yeah Frida has finally arrived!

Related Posts with Thumbnails