Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Aug 2)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Never Cry Werewolf - L.A. Banks
2. Deadly Fear - Cynthia Eden
3. The Fire Lord's Lover - Kathryne Kennedy
4. The Search - Nora Roberts

I’m currently reading:

1. An Impossible Attraction - Brenda Joyce

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Blood Born - Linda Howard
2. The Perfect Liar - Brenda Novak
3. Eight Days to Live - Iris Johansen

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/08/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-47

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I read The Fire Lord's Lover this past week too. I see you have a Johansen on your stack. I love her writing. My weekly report is here. Happy reading!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I have Novak and Johansen on my shelf at home! I can't wait to see what you think :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have some good reads here! I hope you enjoy this week and have many more great reading experiences!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the comments and I hope you have a great reading week too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails