Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Aug 9)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. An Impossible Attraction
2. Blood Born - Linda Howard
3. The Perfect Liar - Brenda Novak
4. Eight Days to Live - Iris Johansen

I’m currently reading:

1. Desperate Deeds - Dee Davis

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Running Scared - Shannon K. Butcher
2. Tough Customer - Sandra Brown

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/08/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-48/

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I just bought Eight Days to Live and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I really like Iris Johansen. I have Blood Born on my Kindle but haven't gotten to it yet. I just got a notice that my next Linda Howard had shipped. I hope to get to Blood Born first. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey honey! Just popping in to see how you are doing!! Hope all is well!

I can actually do this one today... I am reading Cruel Enchantment by Anya Bast!!! It is going pretty dang good right now!!

Have a great day!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Eight Days To Live sounds interesting. New title to me. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails