Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Aug 16)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Desperate Deeds - Dee Davis
2. Running Scared - Shannon K. Butcher
3. Tough Customer - Sandra Brown
4. In Serena's Webb - Kay Hooper

I’m currently reading:

1. Seduced by the Werewolf - Terry Spear

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Silent Truth - Sherrilyn Kenyon and Diana Love
2. Intertwined - Gena Showalter
3. Hell Yeah! - Carolyn Brown

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/08/15/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-49/

5 comments:

Erotic Horizon said...

Cool reading list...

I hope you enjoy that Carolyn Brown book - I am loving the series so far...

Happy reading week..

E.H>

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I have the Shannon Butcher books--can't wait to read them. I just got Silent Truth to read Sept/Oct some time and Hell Yeah looks like a good read!

Anonymous said...

I haven't read any of the books you mentioned, but really like urban fantasy/paranormal novels so I'll have to pick them up. Have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I think Intertwined looks awesome and I look forward to your review of this one.

Have a super week!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey honey! I love your list! I am fixing to read a little piece by Gina Gordon... Need some spice! =)

I hope you are doing well hon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails