Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Aug 30)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Hero - Cheryl Brooks
2. Long, Lean and Lethal - Lorie O'Clare
3. Risk No Secrets - Cindy Gerard
4. Black Hills - Nora Roberts
5. Black Bird Vol. 5

I’m currently reading:

1. Primal Instincts - Susan Sizemore

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. The Reckoning - Kelley Armstrong
2. Tales of the Otherworld - Kelley Armstrong

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-51/

3 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Black Hills is one I am curious about. I have not read Nora Roberts in years!

Nise' said...

I enjoyed Black Hills. Been a long time Nora Roberts fan.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Sheila and Nise,

I really enjoyed reading "Black Hills"!

I'm more of a fan of her J.D. Robb series!

Related Posts with Thumbnails