Friday, August 27, 2010

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday


Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers.  Thank you for this was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky
*Then add your post for the tag along in the second box linky
*When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment, so they can tag along to your blog.
*There is a code on my left sidebar, so you can place the pic. on your post


You must be 18 to participate!!!

4 comments:

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hello, I just found out about the Tag Along. What I great Idea! I'm loving your blog!

Black Disaster Fairy

http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

Jeremy said...

Hi, I'm so excited about this new tag along. I'm an old follower.
Have a great weekend!!

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

I hoppity hopped on over to your blog. Looks good! :D

Janna said...

Just hopping over to say hi! I'm an old follower who's adoring your place. :)
Hope you're having a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails